We are in the business of manufacturing of household plastic goods which includes lunch boxes, food containers and various other items. Our product range contains fusion of stainless steel items with plastic. Apart from that, we are also having a wide range of products that are made for Household Purposes using tetron fabric for manufacturing of outer of food containers to keep the food insulated from outside temperature.
We do have a state of art machinery with a team of highly technically qualified personnel at our works at Bawana. We are having the best machinery for manufacturing molds i.e., CNC Machine of global manufacturer, HAAS Factory Outlet, U.S.A. Branch of CNC Servicing & Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. We are also having molding machines imported from Ferromatik Milacron India Pvt. Ltd. which is again a renowned brand for molding machines worldwide.
We are providing our products in the industry since 1984. We have got orders from top companies of India on a repetitive basis such as Ranbaxy, Glaxosmithkline, Dr. Reddy, Asian Paints, Ultratech Cement, JK Lakshmi Cement, Burger Paints etc. to name a few. We have been catering these companies under the brand name of Little Swan.
Our delivery schedule as committed is always adhered. We have received appreciation from our esteemed clients for supplying goods which has been appreciated by their customers.
Sabrimala Industries India Limited (Erstwhile Sabrimala Leasing and Holdings Limited) is a listed company on Stock Exchanges of India. It works under the highly regulated framework in terms of compliance with the state laws. Our Company stands committed to good corporate governance practices based on the principles such as accountability, transparency in dealings with our stakeholders, emphasis on communication and transparent reporting. We have complied with the requirements of the applicable regulations, including the Listing Agreement executed with the Stock Exchanges and the SEBI Regulations.
All our products are food grade as the same is manufactured using food grade granules of Polypropylene bought from Reliance Industries Limited and Indian Oil Corporation. As in the past, we will continue to seek long-term success, which is in alignment with the needs of the customers we serve. We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively. Quality is the key to delivering value for money to our customers. We will make quality a driving value in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it “First Time Right”.
To become a niche player in the Trading and strategically support businesses by offering timely and competitive Trading solutions as well as providing them managerial support to achieve and surpass their goals.
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANY
We believe that values help us to stay focused on achieving our future goals. Five core values govern the way we conduct business at Sabrimala Leasing And Holdings Limited.
Our Motivation to give our best comes from our core objective, we challenge conventional approach and use innovative methods to drive positive change in the lives of our customers and stakeholders. This commitment to sustainability–social, economic, and environmental–rests upon a set of core values. They are an amalgamation of what we have been, what we are, and what we want to be. These values are the compass that guides our actions, both personal and corporate. They are:
- Professionalism: We have always sought the best people for the job and given them the freedom and the opportunity to grow. We will continue to do so. We will support innovation and well-reasoned risk taking, but will demand performance.
- Good corporate citizenship: As in the past, we will continue to seek long-term success, which is in alignment with the needs of the customers we serve. We will do this without compromising ethical business standards.
- Customer first: We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
- Quality focus: Quality is the key to delivering value for money to our customers. We will make quality a driving value in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it “First Time Right”.
- Dignity of the individual: We will value individual dignity, uphold the right to express disagreement and respect the time and efforts of others. Through our actions, we will nurture fairness, trust, and transparency.