We are incorporated in Delhi as “Sabrimala Leasing and Holdings Limited” as on 20th June, 1984 as a public limited company under the provisions of Companies Act 1956. It is registered in ROC National Capital Territory of Delhi and Haryana.
Company came out its initial public offerings in the year 1985 in order to strengthen its operations.
Sabrimala Leasing and Holdings Limited has started its operations in the space of finance and investments and under this segment, the Company has provided financial solutions for Leasing and Hire Purchase.
Later on, Company has diversified its operations and became a multi-product trading company with a diverse product portfolio.
We are a professionally managed and growing organization which aims at strengthening and establishing itself as the foremost trader of electronic items, Mobile phone, accessories. We also aim at achieving greater and long-term growth.
To become a niche player in the Trading and strategically support businesses by offering timely and competitive Trading solutions as well as providing them managerial support to achieve and surpass their goals.
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANY
We believe that values help us to stay focused on achieving our future goals. Five core values govern the way we conduct business at Sabrimala Leasing And Holdings Limited.
Our Motivation to give our best comes from our core objective, we challenge conventional approach and use innovative methods to drive positive change in the lives of our customers and stakeholders. This commitment to sustainability–social, economic, and environmental–rests upon a set of core values. They are an amalgamation of what we have been, what we are, and what we want to be. These values are the compass that guides our actions, both personal and corporate. They are:
- Professionalism: We have always sought the best people for the job and given them the freedom and the opportunity to grow. We will continue to do so. We will support innovation and well-reasoned risk taking, but will demand performance.
- Good corporate citizenship: As in the past, we will continue to seek long-term success, which is in alignment with the needs of the customers we serve. We will do this without compromising ethical business standards.
- Customer first: We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
- Quality focus: Quality is the key to delivering value for money to our customers. We will make quality a driving value in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it “First Time Right”.
- Dignity of the individual: We will value individual dignity, uphold the right to express disagreement and respect the time and efforts of others. Through our actions, we will nurture fairness, trust, and transparency.